Requirements as amended on December 1, 2014 (inoperative from June 1, 2017)
1. General requirements for Customer Content
Customer Content should follow the requirements defined by the 2GIS Services Use Agreement, placed and/or accessible on the Internet at http://law.2gis.ae/rules.
2. Requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
2.1. General requirements for Photographs published by the Customer
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs containing only text on the Website (exceptions: photographs of public food service facilities' menus not showing prices; photographs of a Customer's company signboard).
- It is prohibited to publish Photographs listing prices for goods, services, or work, or information on promotional events and activities held by the Customer and/or its partners.
- Photographs should be related to the Customer's business area and contain images of goods, results of finished works, the process of providing services, or the interior of the Customer's facility which is used for selling goods, performing work or providing services.
- Photographs should be high-quality. Blurred, misaligned or extremely dark photographs shall not be accepted.
- Photographs should be simple and focus the viewer's attention on a single object.
- Photographs should be visually attractive.
- Photographs should be chosen with the Customer's target audience in mind.
2.2. Technical requirements to Photographs published by the Customer
- Acceptable extensions: jpg, png, gif.
- The ratio for any photograph edge to any other should not exceed 1:5.
- Minimum edge dimension (width and height) is 600 px.
- Photo size should not be greater than 5 Mb.
3. Non-compliance with any clause of these Requirements may result in the following:
- Hiding or deleting the Customer Content;
- Terminating or otherwise limiting the provision of Additional services.
Sanctions for non-compliance with these Requirements shall be applied at the Contractor's discretion, with no prior notification or additional explanations.
Rev. as of 12/1/2014